- We don’t capture or store any personally identifiable information of our users. The sole exception would be if a user provided their email address when contacting us via our contact form or if an email address was provided to sign up for our newsletter.
- We may use cookie technology which allows us to gather information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the site, and understanding how visitors use the site.
- Comments submitted to this website are the responsibility of the commenter. We reserve the right to remove or edit comments at our discretion.
- The web site contains links to other websites not owned by the owner of this website. While these are trusted resources, we cannot control how your personal information is used on these other websites. Consult the privacy policies of the linked websites to see how they use your information.
- In some instances Affiliate links are used when making recommendations for books or other resources. When these links are used to make a purchase, ReasonableTheology benefits by getting a percentage of that sale.
- Current Affiliate relationships exist with Amazon.com, Christianbook.com, and Ligonier.org.
- ReasonableTheology.org will ONLY recommend books and resources that we believe are a benefit to our visitor’s spiritual development, and we will never include a link to a resource that is not a trusted and reliable resource for growing in your faith.
Third Party Advertising: (Ads? But I thought you loved Jesus!)
- Are we out to make money with this site? No, but the occasional visitor using an ad does help offset the cost of running this website