Personal growth does not happen overnight in any area of our lives, and spiritual growth is no exception. In order to grow, we need to develop regular, consistent practices. These small daily habits are the key to life transformation.
Listen as we speak with Darryl Dash, author of 8 Habits for Spiritual Growth: A Simple Guide to Becoming More Like Christ about 8 long-term practices that will help us become more like Christ.
On this episode we’ll discuss:
- 8 habits that help us grow: Making time, resting, reading Scripture, prayer, church involvement, exercise, simplifying our spiritual lives, and building a rule of life.
- Why these particular habits are so helpful for us
- How some “non-spiritual” habits, such as rest and exercise, help us in our spiritual lives
- Tips for staying on track when trying to develop new habits
- Immediate actions we can take to start building good habits
Enjoy this episode? Be sure to subscribe!
About Our Guest
Darryl Dash is pastor of Liberty Grace Church in Toronto. He is also cofounder of Gospel for Life, and director of Advance Church Planting Institute. He has a Doctor of Ministry degree from Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary, and has over 25 years of ministry experience. Darryl is married to Charlene, and has two adult children, Christy and Josiah.