As believers, we want to understand the joy and fullness of our salvation, and we also want to be able to clearly articulate the Good News to others.
In this first episode of the Reasonable Theology Podcast, Clay provides an example of how you might present our need for a Savior and make the case for why Jesus is the only way to be reconciled to God.
Join Clay as we explore the all-important question, “What is the Gospel?”
- Why its important for all believers to have a firm grasp of what the Gospel is
- An example of how we can cover the primary points of the Gospel in a brief conversation
- Book: All of Grace by C.H. Spurgeon
- Book: Basic Christianity by John Stott
- Video: Steve Lawson’s Impromptu Gospel Presentation
Listen in your favorite podcast player (and don’t forget to leave a review!)