In every relationship conflict is bound to occur – and relationships within the church are no different. Whether your church is experiencing conflict now or is simply hoping to avoid it later, there are biblical keys to resolving church conflict and preserving unity.
Listen as our guest Curt Heffelfinger discusses how we can create a culture of peacemaking within our churches and how pastors, elders, and church members can work towards preserving church unity.
- The danger of disunity within the church body
- The importance of maintaining peace
- How we can cultivate a culture of peace within the church
- What church leaders can do
- What those in the congregation can do
- The benefits of being a church that guards and preserves church unity.
About Our Guest
Curt Heffelfinger has served in pastoral ministry for more than thirty years. He is the author of The Peacemaking Church: 8 Biblical Keys to Resolve Conflict and Preserve Unity. He and his wife, Jan, are the parents of six children and have nine grandchildren.
Listen to this episode on a separate page
iTunes • Stitcher • Google Play
- The 4 G’s of Peacemaking
- Peacemaker Ministries (Biblical Conflict Resolution)
- Book: The Peacemaker: A Biblical Guide to Resolving Personal Conflict by Ken Sande
- Book: The Peacemaking Pastor by Alfred Poirier
- Book: Resolving Everyday Conflict (see our review)
- The 4 G’s of Peacemaking:
- Glorify God
- Get the Log Out of Your Own Eye
- Gently Restore
- Go and Be Reconciled